- VascoMed was founded in 1989. Initial product line included permanent pacing leads and lead extraction systems.
- While the permanent pacing leads line was terminated in the late 90s, temporary pacing leads and lead introducers became more and more successful product lines.
- In 2002, the company moved into its own new building in Binzen
- In the early 2000th, other medical device manufacturers and start-up's interest in VascoMed's capabilities creates an increasing OEM and private label manufacturing business. Today, private label manufacturing is the main business of VascoMed.
- In 2010 and 2014, VascoMed has received the "Jobmotor Award" for being one of the fastest growing companies in South-West Germany.